Looking for a present for a MomMe-to-Be? We hand-picked 10 of our favorite things perfect for the expectant MomMe on your shopping list or for a baby shower or even hospital gift.1. Mama Glow - The Hip Guide To Your Abundant Pregnancy for before, during and after pregnancy. This book will leave you looking and feeling your best, and help you start motherhood in the healthiest possible way.
2. Posh Push - Posh Push is the modern Girl’s Secret to a More Natural Birth by Sara Smildzins and revered Southern California childbirth educator Patricia Grube, this book will help any MomMe-to-Be prepare for a more natural birth. Use code Momme for $5 off your Push Pack.
3. For Two Fitness - Workout apparel with adorable phrases like Training for Two (or Three!) and Body By Baby. A favorite of our expectant mom fitness expert Sara Haley, For Two Fitness is made from high quality materials and will allow your body to grow and continue to workout in comfort. And you may just wear their black pants for your entire last trimester! Save 20% with code MOMMEGIFT through Jan 1st.
4. Ruby Loves Baby Book - The most beautiful, thoughtful and innovative baby book you will ever find. Using fabrics from Dwell Studio and other high-end companies, these books have removable pages so your writing will never ever be ugly due to writing on the back of a picture. This will be a baby book you will be proud to show off for years to come!
5. Push Pack - The pre-filled hospital packing bag with all of the essentials to make sure you get to the hospital with everything you need and want! Think it can’t happen to you? One of Club MomMe’s Founders somehow forgot shampoo and conditioner even though she owns about 20 bottles at home!! Don’t make the same mistake!
6. Simple Wishes Hands-Free Pumping Bra - Must have hands-free bra if you plan to pump. This will save you hours of leaning forward and getting a sore neck and back, spilling milk, and having a crying baby next to you with no way to pick them up. Make a soon-to-be-MomMe very happy and get her this bra (or two for when one is being washed!).
7. Boppy Prenatal Cuddle Pillow - There is no such thing as comfortable sleep when you are very pregnant. And by very pregnant I mean as early as 20 weeks. The Boppy Company makes a great pillow to provide support for your growing belly and knees without a huge bulky pillow that I have heard called things like “The Great Wall of China” by some daddys-to-be.
8. Fit Pregnancy Subscription - Even if you are not a super fitness-minded MomMe-to-Be, Fit Pregnancy Magazine is filled with helpful information about what to eat when you are expecting, labor advice, hospital packing lists, the best new baby gear, stories from other moms and more. This magazine will get you moving and feeling good before and after baby!
9. Netflix Subscription - Love it or hate it post price-change-gaffe, Netflix is a great way to entertain yourself when you are stuck at home, sitting in a chair and nursing for several hours a day. Also great for MomMes-to-Be on bedrest or just seeking a touch of the outside world after being stuck indoors, Netflix shows like Up All Night and Parenthood for some new parent bonding.
10. Food Delivery Service - Having a tiny new baby involves so much work, you won’t have time to sit down, much less cook, for weeks. Gift a local meal delivery service specially desiged for new moms like MotherBees. Or gift healthy food that is healthy, simple to cook and defrosts in minutes like Simply Fine Gourmet (a Club MomMe Favorite!). Or assemble a group to deliver meals using a site like Meal Train.
11. Expecting More DVD by Sara Haley - Workout DVD by Sarah Haley. This DVD will get you moving in a safe yet challenging workout that will get you in tip-top pregnancy shape.