3 Year Olds are just past the toddler stage and a whole new variety of toys are available to them, as many toys have a recommended age of 3 and up! Below are just a few ideas of gifts to bring joy to your 3 year old for years to come!
1. Melissa & Doug Tabletop Paper Roll Dispenser- Unroll a little or a lot … with this compact tabletop dispenser, it’s easy to get just the right amount of drawing paper. A child-safe tear strip makes it simple to achieve clean edges, too. Think of all of the imaginative art pieces you’ll have for your refrigerator door.
2. Melissa & Doug Shape, Model and Mold - Enrich your child’s imagination with this art set which includes five easy-grip, wooden stamping cubes, three rolling pins, four modeling dough tubs with molding lids and a patterned wheel press. Perfect for creative play
3. Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart - To market, to market…Take your shopping list and your teddy bear and get ready to shop! Our durable metal shopping cart looks just like those in real stores! Sturdy metal construction includes pivoting front wheels and a folding seat so your child and their favorite companion can navigate the aisles in style!
4. Imaginarium Modern Luxury Wooden Dollhouse - Dollhouses engage children in imaginary play which provides important educational benefits for intellectual and social development. When children are engaged in imaginary play they are able to freely investigate and learn about the world around them. Let your little girl’s imagination soar with this gorgeous Toys’r’Us Exclusive dollhouse!
5. Joovy Bicycoo BMX Balance Bike – Blue- You’ll love the look on your kids face when they finally figure out how to balance and ride a bike with no feet touching the ground! The frame is made of aluminum so it is strong and lightweight just like high end bikes. The lightweight frame makes controlling the bike much easier for kids, unlike the heavy wooden and steel versions
6. Thomas & Friends: Take-n-Play The Great Quarry Climb - This playset is the perfect travel toy! You can take it along to Grandma’s House, the park, a Hotel Room, the possibilities are endless. Hours of fun to be had for little boys and girls alike!
7. Preschooler’s Busy Book: 365 Creative Games & Activities To Occupy 3-6 Year Olds- 3 year old are avid learners with limited attention spans! This book has an activity/game for each day of the year to occupy your active child, while providing some preschool enrichment.
8. Barbie Glam Convertible and Doll Set - New 2012 Version -Your little girl has just reached the recommended age for Barbies! This Barbie Convertible and Doll set is the perfect introduction to the Barbie collection, providing limited small parts, with the car providing enough of an accessory to keep both Barbie and your little girl busy for quite a while!
9. Blast Zone Little Bopper Inflatable Bouncer by Blast Zone -Should Santa be feeling extra generous this year, the Original Blast Zone Little Bopper Bouncer lets little ones bounce safely anywhere. This compact bouncer is great for developing motor skills, coordination, and most importantly, having a blast. The entire bounce area is enclosed by safety netting. This bouncer fits easily in small spaces, thanks to its compact design.